The market for clinical investigator portal technology is evolving rapidly, with life science organizations capitalizing on advancements made by Microsoft’s SharePoint 2007 and 2010 editions. These two versions have enabled InnovoCommerce to build advanced, out-of-the-box, configurable clinical and investigator portal products for secure compliant investigator site collaboration, process automation and exchange of clinical study information.
The innovoPOINT 3.1 release includes the following functionality:
* Automatically provided clinical program, study and site level-driven information management, content distribution and exchange and security controls
* Scalable external investigator identity management and administration
* Investigator site level document tracking and management
* GcP training with tracking and audit trail management
* Study start up document exchange and management
* System architecture enabled for connectors to EDMS, CTMS, EDC, SAE and select IVRS/IWRS technologies
The innovoPOINT clinical and investigator portal solution is successfully deployed faster than any other clinical portal solution on the market worldwide. This is because InnovoCommerce not only provides the most advanced, out-of-the-box and configurable clinical trial portal solution to the market but also provides a turnkey validation methodology with GAMP 5 risk-based approach to qualify the SharePoint environment as well as supply IQ and OQ documentation and PQ support for the solution. The innovoPOINT product can also be installed, managed and validated in InnovoCommerce’s partner network of SAS 70 type II, US-EU Global Safe Harbor self-certified, GXP complaint national data centers.
About InnovoCommerce LLC
InnovoCommerce is the leading company dedicated to Microsoft SharePoint-based clinical and regulatory software solutions. With a core focus on FDA regulated industries, InnovoCommerce helps companies manage and control their information value chain from research and development through manufacturing and commercialization. Prominent corporations currently use InnovoCommerce’s SharePoint-based solutions to enable collaborative solutions for compliance, governance and decision support in FDA regulated environments.