CPhI China, hosted by UBM EMEA and China Chamber of Commerce of Medicines & Health Products Importers & Exporters and co-organized by UBM Sinoexpo, will be held on 21 – 23rd June 2016 in Shanghai New International Expo Center. After fifteen years of experience and accumulation, CPhI China 2016 is poised for a larger size of exhibition, more elaborate zoning division and richer conferences and activities in the corresponding period, which is bound to be a splendid, high-end and unprecedented annual event in China’s pharmaceutical industry.
Rising momentum in BPC export as always
In the first three quarters in 2015, the gross amount of import and export of western medicine slowed down, growing as little as 2.19% YoY. However, the rigid demand in export remained unchanged. Data showed that the demand for western medicine in North America, Europe, Asia and other major export markets continued increasing steadily remained and Chinese BPC export accounted for as high as 81.6%. Therefore, China has kept its position as the largest BPC supplier. Besides, the State Council had deployed policies and measures to boost foreign trade growth in July 2015, supplying a system support for the sustainable growth in China’s drug import and export. Under these circumstances, CPhI China is expected to continue to give full play to itsexport oriented advantages and build a global one-stop pharmaceutical trading platform.
Well-developedproduct zoning and potential industrial development
Located in Shanghai New International Expo Center, CPhI China 2016 is expected to cover over 200,000m2 of the area and attract over 65,000 visits from both, China and abroad.The show provides end-to-end scope experience, including pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical excipients&dosages, contracting, biotechnology, natural extracts, intermediates, industry of fine chemicals, etc. The most anticipated zone in 2016 will beExcipient &Dosage. It is well known that this product zone is popular in the pharmaceutical industry nowadays. Accounting for over 80% of a drug in its content, the quality of pharmaceutical excipient determines the risks of drug safety and plays a key role in the quality of dosages. Excipient &Dosagezone– a main push of CPhI China — has been well-established after two years of growth. So far, the zone has converged North China Pharmaceutical, Huahai Pharmaceutical, Qilu Pharmaceutical, CSPC, Hisoar Pharmaceutical, Shijiazhuang No.4 Pharmaceutical, Livzon Pharmaceutical, Sunhere Pharmaceutical, NKY Pharmaceutical, ER-KANG Pharmaceutical, Xinhua Pharmaceutical and other domestically well-known excipient and dosage makers.
Rich onsite conference program and forums covering the latest trends
A series of high-quality conferences and forums will take place during CPhI China, bringing the latest market news for exhibitors and visitors, as well as establishing the platform for mutual study, dialogue, communication and rendering perfect chances for industry peers to build abundant interpersonal links. The well-established forums, built years under CPhI China brand, including the Seventh China-World CEO Summit, CPhI, ICSE & P-MEC China Innovation & Development Forum, CPhI International Agencies Updates, etc., will focus on methods to tackle fluctuating global pharmaceutical patterns and analyze relevant problems of supervision, policy, etc. in pharmaceutical transformation and upgrading, committed to help pharmaceutical companies further enhancing their competitiveness.
- General zone: pharmaceutical ingredients, antibiotics, alkaloids, amino acids, etc.
- Excipient, formulation and dosage zone: preservatives, emulgators/ solubilizers, microcapsules, solvents, pharmaceutical chemicals, TCMs, TCM ingredients, TCM decoction pieces, OTC drugs, biopharmaceutical product, biological product, health products, etc.
- ICSE zone: Composite customization, pre-clinical and clinical test, technology development/optimization, customized manufacturing, etc.
- BioPh zone: Protein/ antigen/ polypeptide, enzyme, protein purification/ modification/ inspection/ analysis, biological preparations, vaccines, antibodies, etc.
- NEX zone: Plant extracts, animal extracts, health product ingredients, TCM ingredients, etc.
- Intermediates and fine chemical zone: Intermediates (general classification), biocatalysts, chiral intermediates, fine chemical industry (general classification), etc.