As of January 2014, the EMA lifted the restriction on providing fee reductions to large companies developing new orphan drugs and the Early Access to Medicines Scheme was introduced. Key implementation of this will be a factor into further commercialisation and developments.
Based on this information SMi Group is proud to announce it will be hosting the 3rd conference on Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases and bringing together leading experts and companies such as Novabiotics, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, GMP Orphan SAS, Genethon and M&C Saatchi and many more to discuss the latest developments in the market.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear important insights from Ian Hudson, CEO, MHRA on the Early Access to Medicines Initiative and adaptive licensing
- Focus on enhancing development pathways, with the growth of the commercial pipeline for orphan drugs and rare diseases
- Assess tools for consideration to gain early market access and enhance patient recruitment
- Interactive round table discussion led by Dominic Nutt, Director of Communications, The Saatchi Cancer Initiative, M&C Saatchi on creating a culture of innovation in the field of orphan drugs and rare diseases
- Dr Gunter Harms, Market Access & Public Affairs Directore, Shire
- Bertram Haussle, Chaiman of the Board of Management, IGES Institut
- Josie Godfrey, Associate Director-Highly Specialised Technologies, NICE
- Chris Hart, Information Practice Leader, AstraZeneca
- Anthony Hall, Co-Founder, Findacure Foundation
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014orphandrugs66.asp
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate please contact John Collins on +44(0) 207 827 6128 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sponsoring this event contact Alia Malick on +44(0)20 7827 6168 or email email@example.com
If you would like to become a media partner contact Sarah Watson on +44 (0)20 7827 6134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org