India is the world’s fourth largest pharmaceutical market in terms of volume and ranks fifteen in terms of value (US$8 billion). In the recent past, pharma companies have seen the growth rate of their rural market sales double with the help of aggressive marketing strategies. India’s rural drug market alone grew by 18.8% during 2010-2011 as compared to a 10.9% growth in the previous year.
Pharma Rural Marketing India 2012 is the first dedicated platform of its kind that will bring together senior-level decision makers from across the marketing and strategic planning functions within the Indian pharmaceutical industry. During these action-packed three days with high-value networking, business-focused content and a workshop, Indian and multinational pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers, marketing consultants, communication agencies and supply chain and logistics management companies will identify key challenges within the industry and discover business-critical solutions to overcome them.
Attend this event to hear from industry stalwarts about:
• Strategic pricing mechanisms to drive home increasing revenues
• Tactical communication design, branding and planning to maximise reach in peri-urban and rural India
• Innovative models of distribution and supply-chain management in rural and semi-urban areas
• Leading domestic and international case studies of best practices and successful implementation of marketing strategies
• Developments in technology and their impact on maximising the reach of pharmaceutical offerings in rural and semi-urban markets
…and other latest trends and opportunities in the rural and semi-urban pharmaceutical market of India
With a comprehensive agenda, Pharma Rural Marketing India 2012 brings you an unparalleled information interface and networking platform, helping you to get an edge in the constantly developing semi-urban and rural pharmaceutical markets in India.
To register and benefit from our early bird discounts, please contact Ms Asan Bano on +91 (022) 4046 1466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!