Christopher Good, Director of Cell and Gene Therapy Logistics at Biocair, will explore ongoing material sourcing challenges for organisations moving from development to clinical and commercial manufacturing in an upcoming webinar taking place on 12 March 2020.
Critical considerations in ensuring patient access to cell and gene therapies, and continued industry growth, include proper understanding of how to manage source material quality and supply chain continuity. The following areas will be covered:
· The importance of defining source material requirements for translation of allogeneic advanced therapies
· The value of a reliable and recallable donor network for consistent source material access
· The critical requirements for obtaining GMP-compliant source materials for commercial manufacture
· Best practice in handling, monitoring and delivering temperature-sensitive source materials
· The importance of early planning, coordination and communication with all stakeholders
Biocair’s industry-leading service offering for cell and gene therapy logistics includes:
• Dedicated project management teams including customer support specialists
• A global network of liquid nitrogen service stations
• 24/7 collection and delivery across the world
• A level of flexibility in service provision unrivalled in the industry
Biocair is a global specialist courier with over 30 years experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life sciences sectors. The company has built a unique, client-centric approach by employing scientists in front-line logistics positions and assembling a team of best-in-class industry experts in quality, cold chain and regulatory compliance, amongst others. Biocair focuses on providing the most comprehensive service options available, whilst delivering flexible, tailored, cost effective logistics solutions to its clients.