Increasing global demand for accessible, equitable, and high-quality medicine is driving Pharma and Biotech manufacturers to embrace digitalization and Pharma 4.0 initiatives.
Developing a connected, data-led, technology-supported approach is essential to future proof life science manufacturing, whilst enhancing productivity, increasing efficiency, and guaranteeing long term ROI. However, digital immaturity combined with the challenges associated with managing resources, risk, mindset, and legacy systems, prevents manufacturers from achieving digital transformation at pace.
Join industry experts in May to collaboratively discuss, share insights, and gain the necessary tools to streamline your transition towards the smart manufacturing facilities of the future.
- Event Name: Smart Manufacturing for Pharma West
- Event Venue: Handlery Hotel San Diego, 950 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA, 92108
- Event Date: 23 May 2023
- Event website link: www.smartmanupharma.com
- Event Organizer Name: AMG World
- Communication number (with country & area code): +44 113 3970 379
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Social Media Link’s: @AMG World Events