Global pharmaceutical companies lose an estimated $75 billion annually to counterfeit, gray market and stolen product. Impending regulations aimed at protecting public health, intellectual property and national security will require pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer packaged-goods manufacturers to track and trace products across the supply chain.
This white paper gives in-depth descriptions of the:
- Challenges driving new serialization regulation.
- Pending regulation requirements and deadlines.
- Implementation and interoperability challenges in serialization solutions.
- New holistic serialization solution from Rockwell Automation built on a modular and scalable off-the-shelf control and information platform.
- Business benefits of the common data source created by serialization