DuPont Nutrition & Health (DuPont) will offer ingredients to enable the design of patient-centric, speed-to-market solutions to advance consumer health at CPhI India, Dec. 12-14 in Delhi, India.
Attendees will experience the combined strengths of heritage Dow Pharma Solutions, FMC Health & Nutrition and DuPont at booth 8Q16 with an extensive pharmaceutical and probiotics ingredient range and a team with decades of integrated expertise.
Customers will gain access to the widest range of stable, clinically documented probiotics for gut health and immunity to provide end-to-end support for the launch of new products. The probiotics portfolio facilitates strain/blend identification and offers support in building stable formulations to help consumers restore and maintain good gut health, build immunity and control their body weight and shape.
“The demand for weight management supplements continues to rise as more adults become more health conscious or face health challenges due to weight,” said Anurag Jain, business director, South Asia, DuPont Nutrition & Health. “To help combat this public health issue, we’ve launched the latest probiotic formula clinically proven to keep consumers’ waists trim without making changes to diet or exercise called HOWARU® Shape.”
In addition to the probiotics displayed on-site, the team will show its newly combined pharma portfolio which offers a spectrum of controlled and immediate release applications to satisfy the needs of the pharmaceutical industry, products on display will include:
- Finished product concepts with controlled release excipients developed to provide robust performance and increase formulation flexibility.
- Wide range of immediate release excipients across various grades that are optimized for use in dry granulation, wet granulation or direct compression to improve process robustness and boost productivity while also improving tablet hardness and increasing yields.
- Vegetarian softgel capsules with patented technology developed in response to increasing consumer demand for plant-based options.
- Innovative range of productivity and solubility enhancement polymers to help shorten development time, reduce manufacturing costs, and offer optimum flow and superior compactibility.
“Our solutions help bridge the gap between consumer demands and a manufacturer’s inventory to ensure they are able to meet the changing need of a more health-conscious society,” said Rina Chokshi, global leader for regional and field marketing pharma excipients, DuPont Nutrition & Health. “Empowered by our newly combined offering we’re committed to continued innovation in excipient and API design.”
DuPont will also share industry leadership and expertise during several presentations, and panel discussions including:
- Pre Connect Congress, Dec. 12, 11:45am IST in India Expo Centre, Greater Noida – Transforming the pharma industry architecture through collaborations with pharma excipients global leader for regional and field marketing, Rina Chokshi
- Pre Connect Congress, Dec. 12, 12:30pm IST in India Expo Centre, Greater Noida – Leveraging latest innovations in technology with pharma excipients south Asia business director, Savindu Kudrigikar
- Women in Pharma, Dec. 13, 12:30pm IST in India Expo Centre, Greater Noida – Supporting Female Talent in India with pharma excipients south Asia, business director, Savindu Kudrigikar
In addition to products, DuPont experts will be onsite to discuss the state-of-the-art Innovation Application Center in Mumbai, India, which is fully equipped to provide a spectrum of pre-formulation and formulation development services in oral drug dosages. The center’s staff is well-versed in regulatory requirements in the majority of major markets to help overcome location-specific challenges and needs.
“Our Innovation Application Center in India enables collaborations between customers and scientists to foster innovation and knowledge development to solve the toughest formulation challenges,” said Savindu Kudrigikar, business director, pharma excipients South Asia, DuPont Nutrition & Health. “These centers are vital to the success of our commitment to continuous innovation to ensure our customers have the tools and resources required to meet current and emerging needs.”
To learn more about DuPont’s portfolio of high-quality, high-performance pharmaceutical and healthcare technologies, visit CPhI India stand 8Q16 or www.danisco.com/pharmaceuticals, www.dowpharmasolutions.com and danisco.com/probiotics.
About DuPont Nutrition & Health
DuPont Nutrition & Health, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, combines in-depth knowledge of food and nutrition with current research and expert science to deliver unmatched value to the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries. We are innovative solvers, drawing on deep consumer insights and a broad product portfolio to help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. More information is available at www.food.dupont.com.
About DowDuPont Specialty Products Division
DowDuPont Specialty Products, a division of DowDuPont , is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food and worker safety. DowDuPont intends to separate the Specialty Products Division, which will be called DuPont, into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found www.dow-dupont.com.