WorldPharmaToday.com (World Pharma Today), provides B2B news, media, marketing and communication services pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry is the various forms of content like articles, videos, interviews, press releases, newsletters, etc. through digital medium.
WorldPharmaToday.com is a product of Leo Marcom Pvt Ltd, a Private Limited company registered under the laws of India, having registered office at 6-3-1090/A/12 & 13, 301, 3rd floor, Manbhum Jade Tower, Raj Bhavan Rd, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India. We publish various magazines and websites providing media, marketing and communication services for various industries like Healthcare, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Telecom, Finance, Packaging, etc.
What User Date we collect?
We collect personal information and non-personal data from our users in a wide variety of ways (refer to the next point to find how we collect your information), that includes:
- Personal Identity Details: Name, Gender, Email address, Telephone number, Address, Country, IP address, Your Picture (if you are a content contributor).
- Technical Non Personal Details: Browser name, Time Zone settings, Operating systems, Internet service provider, Device used, Mobile Carrier, Platform, Type of computer, and other technical and similar information.
- We also collect your employers details like:
- Employer name;
- Job Position and/or Designation and/or Job Functions & Responsibilities;
- Employer type (i.e Pharmaceutical Companies, Educational Institute, Drug Research & Development, Equipment Manufacturer and Service Provider, etc.)
- Legal status of the Company (i.e limited, partnership, holding, etc.)
- Other Data:
- Educational Qualification;
- Eligibility information (e.g., for students, event attendees, etc.)
- Any other information you provide us through enquiry form, contact form, customer support and/or sales communications.
This is to also bring to your notice that WorldPharmaToday.com do not ask, collect or store any of your financial information (like credit card details, credit score, etc.)
- We also collect information about how you came to our website: Including search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to our website, which social media promotion made you click to open our site, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you.
- We also collect Information on how you use our websites: The individual web pages or products that you view, banner or links you clicked on our website and other information about how you interact with the website.
Though to help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from third party sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for (where you have provided company name) will be obtained from sources including, professional networking sites and information service providers.
How we collect user information?
We collect personal information from our users in a wide variety of ways, which includes but not limited to, when somebody uses our website, subscribes to any of our newsletters and/or magazines, places an enquiry, fills up a form, responds to our survey, and in connection with our activities, services, features and resources we make available on our site.
The data is collected either directly on our website and/or information we receive from you on official social media channels and website, and/or information we receive from other sources e.g. our official page on social media websites, this information can be collected through the process and technology developed by us and or through 3rd party associates like Google. This is information you may provide to us by you or is automatically collected.
We also collects User Data from third parties which are located in various countries. This includes, but is not limited to, event organizers, our associates (including, amongst others, publishers, news providers), our service providers, and other channels including our booths at the events and marketing & Sales operations.
WorldPharmaToday.com site also uses a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a Website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the site or help WorldPharmaToday.com analyze site usage more accurately. For instance, the WorldPharmaToday.com server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter your name more than once during a visit to one of its sites. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information unless with your explicit permission.
WorldPharmaToday.com also use few more technologies to collect Device Information:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– “Google Analytics”, “events” and “pixels” that records traffic-related information and how you interact with the site.
What is the purpose of collecting User Data and how we use it?
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, not only to serve you with the latest news and developments along with customised communication & marketing services, but to also to treat the personal data that you give us with utmost care and security, which we will use to:
- To process your enquiry or requests.
- To sending you necessary communications.
- To send you latest news, updates and developments.
- To improve and personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To provide and improve customer service or support.
- To administer a promotion, contest, survey or any other site features.
- To send periodic emails:
- Provide relevant information about our other products.
- To market and communicate information about our promotion's or our client's promotions, contests, events and draws.
If you are in our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company and/or industry news, updates, related product or service information, promotions etc. We use personal information to target advertisement or marketing communication that may be of your direct interest. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our Website.
We also use Customer Data to derive Statistical Data, such as the number of visitors, subscribers, clicks, etc. This is processed and stored purely for analytical purposes, and is entirely anonymous. This information will not be stored to your customer record, and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis so that we can better understand our customer’s profile and improve our service offering.
Your Rights to Opt Out?
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
Sharing your personal data?
We do not trade, sell or rent our users personal information. We will share your personal information within the Leo Marcom family of companies for the purposes identified above.
We will also share your personal information with 3rd party companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on behalf of us for the purposes identified above. Such companies include providers of support services, email, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers, and hosting services.
For example we use 3rd party server storage space where the website and database is stored or we use 3rd party clod storage for backups. With whatever 3rd party vendors we work with or use the services of we make sure that all of them follow GDPR rules and guidelines, and maintain high security and standards of User Data Protection.
We share analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
All the data we share with companies, organizations or individuals outside Leo Marcom Network is only if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise security or technical issues, as well as to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Leo Marcom, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal information and files are stored on the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Presently our server are operational with below mentioned companies:
- Site Ground
- Media Temple
- Go Daddy
- Cloud Flair
How we protect your information?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information.
Right to access?
Please note that we may time and again change our current settings or how we process your information. But will always try to improvise the way we describe our practices and the options you have to review, update, restrict and delete your data.
Third Party Links
As a news platform WorldPharmaToday.com website may currently contains links to a number of sites that may offer useful information, the privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites.
Along with being a news site as we are also a marketing and advertising platform, you will find third party products or services listed, advertised, promoted or endorsed on our website, these third parties may have separate Privacy Policies. We do not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, sponsors or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access to, please visit the site of these businesses to review their privacy policies. We therefore take no responsibility of the content or activities of these third party sites. Nonetheless we are particular of your privacy and are welcome to any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdWords and Advertisement Tools
Please be informed we do not track signals from your browser or alter our data collection process when we notice a DO NOT TRACK signal from your browser.
Retention of Data
When you engage with us through our site, we maintain your order information for our records until and unless you ask us to delete the same.